Saturday, December 29, 2012

In Progess!

Here are the projects I've been working on lately :) Most of them still have a long way to go...

This is a Stone Chip Arab with his mane/tail resculpted and his head and neck moved to the right. His tail is not complete in this picture.
 This is a sassy foal with resculpted neck and tail. I still had to do his ears and mane in this pic.


This cutie pie is a stablemate running foal that I remade into a lying down filly. She has new neck, mane, tail and some legs resculpted. I also gave her proper 'mare parts' :P


 Another Stone Chips Arab with his mane and tail removed. I repositioned his head and neck slightly downwards. His tail needs to be sculpted on the dock still :)

 And loooooads of Apoxie later, they are now almost finished :)
 The black Arab has his tail finished. I now only need to prep him and then he can be painted.

 The other Arab now has a tail made of apoxie blobs. Still need to work on that after the base dried.
 The lying foal has had some prepping and a first layer of grey primer.
 The other foal has his neck completed and his mane/tail sculpted. I also started on his ears, but they need a little more refinement.

 Now this is a project I've been working on for a few months. He's a drastic Milton to a horse in extended trot. I might move his head and neck into a more relaxed position, as he looks sort of stiff now. His back legs need some more work as well. And obviously his tail too :P





So, that's it for now. I will post more pics of the finished stablemates before they're sold or painted :)

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment