Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally completed!

I recently completed my copy of the very rare SA Solar Wind resin by Rebecca Turner. Only 10 - 15 copies exist worldwide, so I am super excited to own one of them!
This little guy I purchased directly from Rebecca a few months ago (he was the very last she still had). He was a casting second with many issues like air bubbles in the resin. His lower right frontleg was missing completely from the knee down too!
But I fixed all that and then painted him to a bright red bay :) Hope you like him!









 
I have pedigreed him using my models and those of another stable in Australia. His pedigree is 3 generations of model bloodlines on his sire's side! And 2 on his dam tail line. Amazing little guy with some fantastic ancestors. He is listed with all my other Egyptian Arab stallions here: http://silver-moon-breyer.weebly.com/stallions8.html 

1 comment:

  1. You have done a superb job, including the sculpting of the front leg, you really cannot tell at all!

    ReplyDelete