Friday, December 28, 2012

Tackmaking

I've recently been very much into making Arabian halters, so I wanted to show you some of the results :D
Now keep in mind that these are my first native style halters. They're not super detailed or anything, but they do make the Arabs in my collection look more colourful :)

This one is for my traditional scale Arabs. It looks simple, but it took me about 3 days to make it!

Modelled on my very lovely PAM custom :)


This purple one is for my traditional scale foals. It is unfinished still. I will be adding light purple tassles and some shiny beads. Perhaps also some extra chain for the 'noseband' :P

This halter was modelled on my custom classic warmblood foal. Now I don't understand 2 things about this mold: 1. Why do they call it classic scale while the foal is pretty much traditional scale? And 2. This is not a warmblood... It's more an Arab or at least an Arab cross.
Anyways, I customized this girl's tail to make her more Arab-ish :) And then painted her completely in acrylics (a daunting task!)

 
I know, I know...Not really about customizing, but at least I got to show you two of my favourite customs :) And also my new addicion - tackmaking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment