Thursday, March 28, 2013

Surgery - not only on plastic ponies this time

Hi all, this post is to let you know that I have *not* vanished off the surface of the earth! :D Yay!
Instead, I had surgery to remove my tonsils (not so nice), which is why I haven't logged on here much to how you some pretty ponies.

*BUT* I did make good progress on several projects and also started some new ones. Current list of older projects:
- Drastic CM Milton: sculpting 100% done, now in the painting department
- CM Stone Chips Arabs: both sculpting 100% done, being painted
- Several CM stablemate foals: in various stages (from missing body parts to nearly complete)
- two stablemate Highlands: both drastic resculpts - one nearly complete, the other one not yet started

And over the past week I have started remaking a Breyer classic Terrang:

Picture from Identify Your Breyer
Into a standing Hunter Pony gelding:

Not my picture, but used only as reference
He will have braids like these:
So far I have only chopped off his neck and head, and resculpted it. And I attacked his face...with a dremel... He's going to be cute though after some plastic surgery with epoxy :D
Excited to finally work on him again next week! For now, the doctor said I should rest, but it's only frustrating me that I can't work on customs...

Oh, and also coming up is a really awesome Weathergirl custom! She might be drastic, or she might not (I have not yet decided the exact position of neck and head yet).

Ok, I'll be off 'resting' again now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment